CattleEye have a fun, dynamic, fast growing team that’s helping bring the latest in video analytics powered by deep learning Artificial Intelligence to one of the oldest industries in the world, livestock farming.
The platform will transform how billions of livestock are managed with a radically new approach to monitoring. It will meet a rapidly growing market demand driven by trends in protein consumption, antimicrobial usage reduction, animal welfare and a need for increased livestock efficiencies.
28th Oct 2022 – Technical Operations Executive
Technical Operations Executive vacancy
The company is now rapidly growing its worldwide customer base and is looking to recruit a Technical Operations Executive. This role will require a technically minded, go getting problem solver who can support both our worldwide and our farm deployments and team of resellers.
To ensure successful technical operation of CattleEye technology deployments on livestock farms worldwide.
- Remote support for new installations, including site assessments, camera positioning and network configuration.
- Liaising and communicating with on farm networking team to ensure dependent tasks are acted upon and successfully concluded.
- Integrate with the development team to triage issues and escalate and own issues where required
- Build strong relationships with the customers so that they become bought into the company and product’s success.
- Configure integration with other on farm herd management systems
- Provide CattleEye app training
- Troubleshoot ongoing operational issues
- Maintain relevant support knowledge base and documentation
Essential Skills and Experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Educated to a degree level in a technical related course or completed a similar conversion course
- 5 years experience in a technical operations role
- 2 years+ customer success or account management in a SaaS or software company
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues and identify potential root causes
- Experience administering windows desktops, creation file shares, scheduled tasks, networking, permissions
- Experience of customer support ticketing system such as Zendesk, jira service desk
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Experience working in the livestock farming industry
- Experience working with herd management solutions such as DC305, Uniform Agri, FarmWizard etc
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Flexible UK Location
- Salary Negotiable
If you’d like to find out more, send us an email to email@example.com
If you’re looking for the right to work in the UK then please do consider the Tech Nation Visa. It’s designed for enabling highly skilled talent from across the world to live and work in the UK’s tech sector.